Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Who Am I?

Who is that red-headed baby on the floor? 
 It's me. My name is Samantha Yvonne and I was born in 1990. My mom is in the above picture and the below picture in the background. I love her! She raised me as a single parent, and she did a fabulous job! Just look at me!

I have two sisters and a brother. My sisters are step sisters, but I never think of them as so. They are awesome! Samantha, Elizabeth, and our brother Ivan. And, yes, my sister and I do share the same name.

Growing up I made many mistakes and I took many wrong paths. I isolated and was very depressed. I battled an eating disorder that tried desperately to steal all my joy and happiness. For many years I had no idea how beautiful life really is. I had no clue what beauty even meant! Until November 17th 2010, when I applied and was accepted into Mercy Ministries of America in Nashville, TN.


                 It was at this place that I met my best friend, Danielle!


                             Nash, my pup, is the love of my life!


                                   I was a carpenter, and I loved it!


I eat a certain craving until I can no longer look at it without gagging. I love food. I loved the smell of cooking food. I love to cook, and create. I hate peanut butter. I love Adele! I play the guitar. I like to run. Camping is the BOMB. And my passion is to help others. But I think the thing I love the absolute most is Jesus. Without Him, I wouldn't be here. He has saved me time and time again. I owe Him my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...