Monday, February 27, 2012

Home Sweet Home

               




  How would you like to say 'Home Sweet Home' to a place like this? I know I love it!










So this is now my new home! Temporary, of course...but I love driving up the driveway and seeing this masterpiece! I can really see God's beauty in this. 




 Up until a few months ago there were horses and cows here. This is my uncle's property, and he has been so gracious enough to let me live here too!
They have a front porch swing that I love sitting on and playing my guitar. Oh, just pure utopia!








This is definitely a new journey...and one i particularly like!

3 comments:

  1. I love this house! That is awesome that you get to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Nash loves it too! It's great for us both! so peaceful here! when you get back you have to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...