Friday, March 2, 2012

Whoa Boring Excitement!

How did I spend my morning?

Well, that's an awesome question. Here, let me answer that for you...

First, Nash wanted to wake me up early.

Then I got out of bed to take him outside. Normal routine.
Then I went back to lay down to catch a little bit more of my beauty rest.





















But...
























The people upstairs came alive, and my sleep died. And Nash finished his duty.
























And then FINALLY!




















But wait for it....wait for it...





I reply, and slunk out of bed miserably as if dreading a hard day ahead of me.





















So, I got ready (which means I brushed my teeth and my hair.) And upon arriving at this place to babysit...I thought I had just stepped inside an episode of:










































So, I try not to touch much and not to breathe...(I guess I have a touch of O.C.D)














The kids and I played and had fun. I guess that was worth it all.





















Then when I got home, this is me:





















Because this is the most excitement my life has seen in a LONG time.




2 comments:

  1. This is cute. I hope your blog becomes well know for you awesome comics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I loved this. What I have been missing out on by not being able to read your blog :) You never told me the Hoarders story! CP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...