Wednesday, March 14, 2012

When Breakfast Plays A trick On You

You know how you wake up in the morning and stumble to the fridge looking for a yummy breakfast, but all you find is a bag of bagels, a jar of green olives and a bottle of ketchup?


So I naturally go for the bagel and the cream cheese next to it. And pop it into the toaster.


Then I take the toasted bagel and begin to spread that yummy cream cheese.


And then...


Something was seriously wrong with this bagel.


Now how cruel?! Crisco was in the same wrapping as Cream Cheese.


5 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! i'm sorry you had to go through that. once i poured myself a cup of chocolate milk, then started making bacon. i drained the bacon grease and put it in a similar cup. i ate the bacon, then later came back for my milk...only to end up drinking the grease instead. it was disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! This is so funny and so terrible. I'm sorry - no one should have to go through that. You know how I feel about Crisco! These pictures are awesome though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. What happened with lunch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up going to the Chiropractor this day and Dallas took me out for some Chinese afterwards! That so made up for the lard breakfast haha

      Delete
  4. Hahaha. Ok perhaps a fair trade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...