Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Highlights

       This weekend has been fun! I'm trying this new thing...finding daily highlights! That just means, finding a moment in each day that I want to remember. I mean, sure we have bad days...but there has to be a split second of highlight to each day!

       Yesterday, Saturday, me and my lil friend, Jillian, played Xbox 360 Kinect for about 8 hours. Boy was I sweating! You have to jump, squat, punch and kick...what a great, fun work out. 8 hours is extreme, yes...but it was so fun, I didn't even realize it had been that long!

       I still find it super odd that you can wave and jump and do different moves, and the sensor on this game picks up your activity and mimics all you do! So neat! Technology sure has advanced!



Jillian and I catching some air!
I'm not sure what move I am doing!

                      Then later that night we went to the mall

Personally I hate the mall, so I tried really hard to make it a highlight! Especially after I saw all these RED-HEADED manikins in the window! (I have red hair, so it was nice to see some relatives :) )





Then today we went to the movies and saw The Lorax.




It was a great movie! I really enjoyed it! And I really suggest everyone see it, and take their children! It has great values and lessons! So good!
"Unless someone like you cares an awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -Dr. Seuss

Then after that we went to the store. Anything can be a highlight! :)


Hope you can find the highlights in your weekend! 
And remember, Life's A Beautiful Blog! <3

1 comment:

  1. The grocery cart picture = CLASSIC. New FB profile pic! CP

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...