Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Well hi there!

Well hi there! Today you are more blessed than yesterday because you've been given today.

It's been a while since I've posted. I have a good excuse. I was hit by a semi. That's right. My small 97 Chevy cavalier was struck by a speeding semi that hit and ran. In any other circumstance it wouldn't have been such a hindrance except for the fact that everything I owned was in it and I was headed to move to North Carolina.

All of my belongings and me and my mom who was riding down south with me and my puppy all made it out alive! No one was hurt much at all! Not even sore the next few days afterwards.

That was over a month ago. I've been homeless and jobless and without a car since.

But boy is God so faithful! He is providing. I haven't lost my faith or trust. I am fighting.

I am in a war. I am armed and equipped. I already know who wins in the end so I'm not even the slightest bit afraid or intimidated.


Prayers are always welcomed and appreciated. They are the strongest weapon we hold power to.

Make sure to give thanks to God for all the little things in your life that help make your life just a wee bit simpler. And if u can't think of anything, ask Him. He will gladly point them out.

My love is with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...